jeudi 28 juillet 2011

Arm anatomy and posing __ Exercice 02




some crapy speed skectches from photo, not really satisfied as you can see ;)

Nice! I think these are a great start. Some parts look awkward/flat but I'm sure you already know that, but really otherwise it's looking good. Can't wait to see some more xD


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

really quick posing about a few minutes each .
i think i'll work on the hand because i'm not good at it right now.



--
J: These are looking great! The only thing I might suggest, is to use a harder darker brush and try making sweeping lines for confidence. Something that I was told, recently, and it worked for me in getting things to look right faster and more efficiently (with less line) Personal preference, but it might be worth it to give it a try. (Of course erase this later if you want to ^_^)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire